The downloaded party has been authorized to use
CSC Datasets for research purposes. The downloaded party agrees to abide with the following conditions
on the use of these datasets:
CSC Datasets can only be used in academic research and cannot be used in profit-generating or commercial
- The downloaded party will not transfer all or any part of
CSC Datasets to third party.
The downloaded party will indicate the uses of
CSC Datasets, and acknowledge in any papers or reporting results of academic research based
Please cite the corresponding paper as a reference:
- [ICCE 2019] Lung-Hao Lee, Wun-Syuan Wu, Jian-Hong Li, Yu-Chi Lin, and Yuen-Hsien Tseng (2019).
Building a Confused Character Set for Chinese Spell Checking. In Proceedings of ICCE'19, pp. 703-705.
- [SIGHAN 2015] Yuen-Hsien Tseng, Lung-Hao Lee, Li-Ping Chang, and Hsin-Hsi Chen (2015). Introduction
to SIGHAN 2015 Bake-off for Chinese Spelling Check. In Proceedings of SIGHAN'15, pp. 32-37.
- [SIGHAN 2014] Liang-Chih Yu, Lung-Hao Lee, Yuen-Hsien Tseng, and Hsin-Hsi Chen (2014). Overview of
SIGHAN 2014 Bake-off for Chinese Spelling Check. In Proceedings of CLP'14, pp. 126-132.
- [SIGHAN 2013] Shih-Hung Wu, Chao-Lin Liu, and Lung-Hao Lee (2013). Chinese Spelling Check Evaluation
at SIGHAN Bake-off 2013. In Proceedings of SIGHAN'13, pp. 35-42.
- The downloaded party alone bears the legal responsibility for any possible infringement of copyrights
or intellectual property rights that may arise in the process of using the CSC Datasets for profit-making.