The downloaded party has been authorized to use
CGED Datasets for research purposes. The downloaded party agrees to abide with the following conditions
on the use of these datasets:
CGED Datasets can only be used in academic research and cannot be used in profit-generating or commercial
- The downloaded party will not transfer all or any part of
CGED Datasets to third party.
The downloaded party will indicate the uses of
CGED Datasets, and acknowledge in any papers or reporting results of academic research based on
Please cite the corresponding paper as a reference:
- [NLPTEA 2016] Lung-Hao Lee, Gaoqi Rao, Liang-Chih Yu, Endong Xun, Baolin Zhang, and Li-Ping Chang (2016).
Overview of the NLP-TEA 2016 Shared Task for Chinese Grammatical Error Diagnosis. In Proceedings
of NLPTEA'16, pp. 40-48.
- [NLPTEA 2015] Lung-Hao Lee, Liang-Chih Yu, and Li-Ping Chang (2015). Overview of the NLP-TEA 2015 Shared
Task for Chinese Grammatical Error Diagnosis. In Proceedings of NLPTEA'15, pp. 1-6.
- [NLPTEA 2014] Liang-Chih Yu, Lung-Hao Lee, and Li-Ping Chang (2014). Overview of Grammatical Error Diagnosis
for Learning Chinese as a Foreign Language. In Proceedings of NLPTEA'14, pp.42-47.
- The downloaded party alone bears the legal responsibility for any possible infringement of copyrights or intellectual
property rights that may arise in the process of using the
CGED Datasets for profit-making.